Anyone have 50th Anniversary Room Only reservations yet?

No. Sounds awesome though! It was already a serious celebration, that could be even deeper after putting this situation in our rearview mirror :)

We have Jan 8-16 room only but I don't think the 50th will be celebrated that early. Maybe by May 2021 they could start?

We're going to be rebooking our late Aug/early Sept 2020 trip to September 2021, and while that definitely sucks, I'm actually really excited to check out the 50th anniversary celebrations!

Just called this morning and got the exact room we wanted in Contemporary Garden Wing! The CM said they were waiting for a 'crush' of phone calls but so far its not been very noticeable on their end of any uptick in the reservations at the 499 day mark. Very, very far away but this is a bright spot for me today at least!

Just called this morning and got the exact room we wanted in Contemporary Garden Wing! The CM said they were waiting for a 'crush' of phone calls but so far its not been very noticeable on their end of any uptick in the reservations at the 499 day mark. Very, very far away but this is a bright spot for me today at least!
I think all through this week everyday they will get busier and busier with calls for the week prior check ins!

We're going to be rebooking our late Aug/early Sept 2020 trip to September 2021, and while that definitely sucks, I'm actually really excited to check out the 50th anniversary celebrations!
Yeah I am planning same timeline for next year. Trying to win a trip that someone is raffling off on Facebook (go.ctgolfeventplanner.com/Disney) but if I don’t win it we are just going to go. The crazy thing is how much tickets cost now to the parks. I wish they would bring back non-expiring tickets because I would just buy a 10 day pass for myself, wife and kids and do 5 days next year and the year after.

YAY 8 magical nights booked at Art of Animations Little Mermaid rooms :)
We did same resort 3 times and we did the finding Nemo suite because it was best spot for the pools when kids needed a break from parks and the suite was on the corner so it was quiet during the night.

Are you booking at full price and applying a promo as they come out?
yes! and the CM stated that we are locked into 2020 prices so if Disney decides to raise prices for 2021 rack rates, we won't see an increase on our resort stay unless we decide to change the reservation to a package which I do not plan to this time around :)

I currently have 12 nights booked at Fort Wilderness with a camper for the week of sept into the first few days of Oct :) My deposit is in for the site-only reservation! :)

yes! and the CM stated that we are locked into 2020 prices so if Disney decides to raise prices for 2021 rack rates, we won't see an increase on our resort stay unless we decide to change the reservation to a package which I do not plan to this time around :)

Can you book online or do you have to call?

Soo mine is booked and Poly was already taken up unless you stayed four nights and club level. Sooooo might have gotten suckered in and now staying an extra night and on club level LOL. Hey! at least I got a long time to save up!!

we are booked for three nights, checking out oct 2, at the contemporary. see the fireworks from top of the world on wed, food and wine thurs, 50th anniversary fri, check out sat. contemporary seems to be selling out quick, fyi. employee said not too many one bedrooms left (and that's an unpopular room option right?). we are happy to be locked in for the best day at walt Disney world ever. people will be envious when you tell them the rest of your life..."ah man, you were at the 50th!? was it epic!?". itll be like meeting someone now who was at opening day. get your reservation now!

Absolutely!! Got ours locked in for Pop Century and my niece and nephew will be staying with their children at All Star Movies. The kids first trip and to get to document their first time on the 50th Anniversary is absolutely going to be the best yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!