Anyone have a place for rent near WDW over Christmas?

SunnyD

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

I'm new at posting but have become addicted to these boards. Its amazing how much information is exchanged here. So, where else could I go to ask this question.

We are a Disney crazy family, myself, dh, ds, dil and dgd (age 11)who are planning to visit Disney over Christmas, Dec. 21 till Jan. 2nd. If you have accommodations to rent, either a home, mobile home or condo near WDW for this time period.

Any suggestions for good 2/3 bedroom units in that area is appreciated.

Thanks,

Also check www.closesttodisney.com we rented from them in Janary this year for the amazing rate of $64/nt for a 3br condo in Windsor palms. Your season is higher but they have pretty good rates.

We always rent a home near disney as we find it very reaxing to have our own pool and almost everyone has their own bathroom. Also we save on money by eating a few meals at the house. Makes it nice to not all be crammed into one hotel room. Plus the rates are very reasonable.

The exact house we rented can be seen at Click Here

It is a beautiful house and very close to everything. If you want to PM me, I can e-mail you with more details and if I refer you the owner may give a small discount. :bounce:

Have a Disney Day !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter