Anyone have Disney pumpkin carving templates?

bunnyfoo

<font color=red>It's Monday and my mind was somewh
Does anyone have pumpkin carving templates for Disney characters? I just thought I'd check with you guys first (I'm a little busy at work ... so I probably shouldn't be posting in the first place :rolleyes: ) ...

I'm going to do a search later and if I find any, I'll post some later tonight. :P I thought it might be fun to carve ... rather than the usual Jack-o-Latern look!

I bought a pumpkin carving kit last year on clearance at TDS. I know Tigger was one of the characters & probably Pooh. I can't remember who else . . . .

Unfortunately, I can't get to it - I need DH to do that. Keep us posted on whether or not you get some. If not, I'll see about getting mine to you.

Deb

Thanks for the bump! I had almost forgotten I had asked about them ... I haven't found any Disney ones yet. I'm still looking but I'm working late on Thursday anyway, so I don't know what kind Jack-o-lantern I'll get to carve... but if anyone has some templates, let me know ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter