Anyone have January-April Offer Info?

SarahD112

Mouseketeer
Last year, hotel discounts for January-April stays came out today and were out by now for previous years. Does anyone have any reliable info? I miss the days when those in the know would hint strongly about offer release dates and we’d all get up at 6am to see if they were right...and they always were. The adrenaline rush from logging on to see that the thread had jumped by 10 pages. 😂 So...are any of these guys still out there? What’s the scoop???

I would guess that Disney .. if they plan on keeping the reduced capacity and experiences . will push out more offers for January - March soon. You figure these months will be SUPER slow compared to this fall/Christmas .. especially without any marathons and people still wanting to wait until things 'are normal'.

Our last trip was a couple weeks ago and I am seriously considering canceling my next trip scheduled for the end of November. I hate to give it up because I have a great price for AoA. I do have another trip scheduled for early next year but at rack rate. I can't see going unless I get a nice AP discount. WDW has got to loosen up their restrictions and open some shows or do something to swallow up more people. More restaurants too...

How is everyone getting park tickets to go along with the room-only booking? I boked the room-only discount but it says tickets aren't available yet?

Did you do it on the website? I clicked on the offer and picked my hotel, then it asked how many days of tickets and if I wanted hoppers. I could have selected no tickets if I wanted room only.

I booked on the website, yes. But it wouldn't allow ticket purchase to be added. Now when I look to buy tickets separately and link, it says the tickets are non-refundable. So if we have to cancel for any reason in a COVID world.... ???

I'm frustrated. I just want a reservation with tickets so I can reserve park days!

Been on hold for 40 minutes

I booked on the website, yes. But it wouldn't allow ticket purchase to be added. Now when I look to buy tickets separately and link, it says the tickets are non-refundable. So if we have to cancel for any reason in a COVID world.... ???

I'm frustrated. I just want a reservation with tickets so I can reserve park days!

Been on hold for 40 minutes
Hmmm...are you in the US? Maybe we’re looking at different websites.

Yes, I'm in the US. We travel to Disney every year and always book direct in the website. I'm not a novice yet... urgh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter