Anyone have luck modifying CRT reservation?

Afabena

Mouseketeer
Hi there, Anyone have any luck modifying CRT for a bigger party? I have a CRT reservation for 6 people at 7pm during our stay in Nov. That was all that was available at 180 days but I’m hoping to modify it to an earlier time (2 kids who are 6 and not sure how they will handle a later dinner) I pretty much check every day and I have the reservation finder set at touring plans.

Hi there, Anyone have any luck modifying CRT for a bigger party? I have a CRT reservation for 6 people at 7pm during our stay in Nov. That was all that was available at 180 days but I’m hoping to modify it to an earlier time (2 kids who are 6 and not sure how they will handle a later dinner) I pretty much check every day and I have the reservation finder set at touring plans.

My party of 5 was only bookable at 2:30pm on our 180 (I wanted noon). Over the next couple of weeks, I got TP alerts for 1pm and then noon.

It's definitely doable, especially this far out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter