Anyone Have Problems With Their Photopass Order?

famsen

DIS Veteran
I ordered eight Christmas ornaments and a mug and some photos through PhotoPass from our trip in October. Most of the items are fine but there is one ornament in particular that I was giving as a gift to someone and the way PhotoPass placed the picture on the ornament is WAAAAY off center. It is a star shaped ornament with a child's picture inside a holly wreath border. The photo was printed well below the center of the star and it is very noticable.
I never complained about a PhotoPass item before and would not have contacted their customer service department if not for the fact that the item was so poorly made. I sent them an email asking for a replacement. I even offered to take a picture of the item so they could see how messed up it is.
I received a response saying that I must return the item to them AT MY COST and I could get a refund or a replacement item, however; I will NOT receive my original shipping cost refunded nor my cost to send the item back to them. I wrote back saying that I have invested tens of thousands of dollars on Disney vacations, Disney Store purchases, Disney Vacation Club and Disney PhotoPass. All I am asking for is a replacement ornament without any hassle to me. Is the cost of that ornament to Disney really worth losing a customer. I will no longer waste my time on PhotoPass on any future visits to WDW if this is not resolved to me satisfaction.
Anyone else have problems with the PhotoPass quality? How did you resolve it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter