Anyone Have The Scrapbooking Bags From Disney Direct?

Madi100

DIS Veteran
I was thinking of getting of the bags. Can anyone tell me anything about the quality?

I'll bump for you as I might get DD 1 .

I did get a rolling computer bag from them and it has held up good to the abuse I have to put it through everyday.

My friends brought hers to our crop a couple of weeks ago and it's wonderful. I'm so jealous, it has tons of space. Unfortunately, it's out of my budget right now. I guess I'll have to keep hosting so I don't have to pack my gear.

patchchild said:
My friends brought hers to our crop a couple of weeks ago and it's wonderful. I'm so jealous, it has tons of space. Unfortunately, it's out of my budget right now. I guess I'll have to keep hosting so I don't have to pack my gear.

There are a couple different ones. Will you give me a link of the one she has and maybe describe it for me a little bit? I was playing the instant win game at the Disney site, and I won $50. I don't think I've ever won anything before. So, I'm going to buy myself something, and I really want a bag. Thanks!!

patchchild said:
The one my friend had is this one.

Rolling Scrap Bag

I hope it helps.

Thanks. That is the one I like. I wish they gave a better description or more pictures or something. I think I will get that one if it comes back in stock.

I'd like to see one up close! How do they compare to some of the traditional ones like the MiMi Wheeled Tote which Scrapbook Answers reviewed as the best (and most expensive).

I can never get enough detail looking online!

I have this and it holds plenty! You can fit 12x12 CM album boxes in the center part, the sides unzip and you can fit your cutting system shapes in there, slots for pens, some zippered compartments, etc.

The only thing would be to really look it over when it arrives. The first one I received had a torn lining when I opened it up; they immediately sent me a return postage mailing label and a replacement bag which was perfect.

Enjoy!

BoardwalkBabe said:
I have this and it holds plenty! You can fit 12x12 CM album boxes in the center part, the sides unzip and you can fit your cutting system shapes in there, slots for pens, some zippered compartments, etc.

The only thing would be to really look it over when it arrives. The first one I received had a torn lining when I opened it up; they immediately sent me a return postage mailing label and a replacement bag which was perfect.

Enjoy!

There are two on there right now. One is unavailable and one is available. Which do you have?

Available Bag

Unavailable

I have the rolling scrap bag and really like it. I previously bought the XXL one from AC Moore, and when it was loaded it was too heavy to carry down the basement stairs of my Creative Memories consultant's house.The Disney bag is a decent size and fits a good amount without being too heavy. They are about the same quality material wise.

BoardwalkBabe said:
I have the one that you show as available, although the unavailable picture is the same thing but closed up.

I better order DD 1 now as the item numbers are different but the description does seem the same .but the dimensions are different(18*15*9 and 16*15*9) I wonder if that because they measured it while open.

I had this with another item once same thing 2 different prices .

I had the "available" bag and sent it back. My complaints: the handle retracted and pinched fingers when pushing (can't always pull), tipped over when fully loaded, had lot of unusable space without making an additional investment of "components".

BTW, when I carry pens, I have a bag for them, so the elastic things are useless to m.

In exchange, I ordered a Mickey rolling cooler bag that has been wonderful...went on the cruise and to WDW with me, goes to crops, etc. Holds just enough and looks cute doing it (and was much cheaper!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter