Anyone have the

chrissyc

Mouseketeer
Creating Keepsales Big Idea Book of Disney Memories? I am a scrapper and I am looking for this! I know it is about 4 or 5 years old but I am going in 2 weeks and I would love to have ideas for when we get back. I know it is dated but I am an old school scrapper. Can anyone help! I think it was 14.99 but I am not sure. Thanks! Already checked e bay.

I sold mine on ebay a few weeks ago for 36 bucks :)

and I think its about the only place I know to find it- Ive never used it and always regretted buying it and found 2 peas to be more helpful-

Best of luck to you!

I think I may have it some place. I know I loaned it out not to long ago...If your intrested let me know. I'll see if I can track it down. :goodvibes

disneyland emily: WOW, 36 bucks?? I have a copy too. It's yellow with two girls wearing their ears on the cover. I love mine...I use it all the time to get ideas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter