Anyone having an issue trying to access RunDisney as an AP holder??

disneyvoice

DIS Veteran
Is anyone else having an issue trying to access RunDisney (or any other area of MDE) as an AP holder? I am logged in correctly and my AP is correctly linked to my MDE account, but whenever I try to do anything that requires an AP (RunDisney, discounts for resort rooms, etc.) it keeps taking me to the page that shows me how much the different APs are - like it isn't recognizing I already have an AP. Any suggestions?

Since I can't access anything I can't tell if today is the day I should be able to early register for the Wine and Dine Half Marathon.

This will be my first time doing any of the WDW runs. I am going to sign up for the summer Virtual series as part of my training since I am a very beginning runner.

Try an igconito or private browsing window. So far the early registration link hasn’t been updated yet since Dark side. The next update to the page should be for F&W opening this Thursday.

You can also try the following path after signing in. My Disney Experience.......Annual Passholders.......Don't Miss These Special Events and Passholder Extras....View Event Dates.

This should take you to a page that currently shows the Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend, which should change to the Wine & Dine when registration opens (perhaps today, probably on Thursday).

Nope, it doesn't work for everybody. Mine also takes me to the "buy an AP" page. I have tried Chrome, Incognito Chrome, Firefox, Private window browsing Firefox, and Microsoft Edge on my computer, and Safari on my phone. Some kind of glitch is keeping me out. I plan to call Disney this afternoon.

I can’t find the page either if someone can DM me the registration link Thursday that would be great gold AP holder fwiw

That's what I'm doing but when I click on View Dates or View Passholder Extras (and then click on the link for information about early registration) it takes me to the page with the various AP prices listed and the option to renew. My AP doesn't expire until the very end of June. And it doesn't even give me the option to click on Annual Passholders unless I am using Chrome - that option isn't even there even though my AP is linked and shows up under tickets. Bizarre.

Strange. If I try to go through the route View Passholder Extras....Passholders! Enjoy Early Registration for runDisney Events.....(asked to sign in again)....I also just get the Annual Passes page. But if I go the route I described a few posts earlier then I get the Star Wars signup. I'm using Chrome.

Nope, it doesn't work for everybody. Mine also takes me to the "buy an AP" page. I have tried Chrome, Incognito Chrome, Firefox, Private window browsing Firefox, and Microsoft Edge on my computer, and Safari on my phone. Some kind of glitch is keeping me out. I plan to call Disney this afternoon.
Exactly my situation as well

I have called Disney twice on this issue. Tried 2 different mobile devices, 3 different desktops, all of the browser, and still no luck. I just keep getting the renew link and my AP expires Jan 23rd 2019.

Can some on DM me the link that it should be going to as well and I can see if that gets me where I need to go? Thank you!!

The RD AP page only has links to Star Wars.

Give me a second and I’ll find the Active link.

The RD AP page only has links to Star Wars.

Give me a second and I’ll find the Active link.
If you find the link, I would appreciate a message, too. Been AP since my DS & DIL married in the wedding pavilion in 2011.
Spelling edit

i think the simple explanation is that they have not opened it up for AP/DVC yet, no matter what the member pages say. if you remember a couple years ago, at early registration time, with no notice, they postponed registration for a month and changed it to a morning race. hopefully it is their everyday, less than stellar IT dept, and not another race change - or it just opens on thursday.

I have the same issue as OP. On the rD page for Wine & Dine, there's a tab with links for (not-yet-open) early registration info for APs and DVC. When I click theAP link there, I just get the generic AP prices page; when I click the DVC link (just out of curiosity, as I'm not DVC), it takes me to a landing page advertising race info, which I assume will be updated once early reg opens. What SHOULD I be seeing when I click that AP link on the early registration tab for Wine & Dine? Can anyone tell us what they see there? Thanks!

It will take you to a page that looks like this except has Wine & Dine links:

Screen Shot 2018-03-06 at 9.26.04 PM.png

Literally, this is the page 30 seconds ago.

W&D isn't even on Active yet.

I'd be surprised if registration happens before Thursday.

It will take you to a page that looks like this except has Wine & Dine links:

View attachment 307245

Literally, this is the page 30 seconds ago.

W&D isn't even on Active yet.

I'd be surprised if registration happens before Thursday.

This is exactly what the DVC link shows today as well. If I recall the last time I did early registration for a runDisney event, it didn’t switch over until the day early registration actually opened. The DVC site lists early registration for W&D as being from March 8-12. I’d assume AP early registration is the same...?

If you find the link, I would appreciate a message, too. Been AP since my DS & DIL married in the wedding pavilion in 2011.
Spelling edit
Have you been able to get to any other page besides the ap price options? I am still having trouble this evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!