Anyone having an issue trying to access RunDisney as an AP holder??

This is exactly what the DVC link shows today as well. If I recall the last time I did early registration for a runDisney event, it didn’t switch over until the day early registration actually opened. The DVC site lists early registration for W&D as being from March 8-12. I’d assume AP early registration is the same...?

That's what it showed last night when I looked but when I went to verify 9am I see that it now has been changed to early registration starting March 12th!

Have you been able to get to any other page besides the ap price options? I am still having trouble this evening.
Nope. No luck. Maybe we’re the ones they have delayed early registration for! It’ll give them longer to fix the problem!

W&D Marathon???

Active dot com credit card hack???

Could be almost anything good or bad

Last edited:

That's what it showed last night when I looked but when I went to verify 9am I see that it now has been changed to early registration starting March 12th!

I’m glad this will be the last rD event I’m registering for until they hopefully bring back the DLR events....:sad2:

On the W&D thread, they are saying that there are talks of bumping up each of the races by one day. So, the 5k would happen on the first instead of the second, the 10k on the second rather than the third, and the half on the third rather than the fourth. At least, that is what a travel agent is saying. Another theory is that they are considering moving the half back to a night race. Whatever the reason, I wish they would get better about their communication. Seeing as how they expect all of us to plan at least 6 months out, you would think that they would need to have their plans set 8 months out.

On the W&D thread, they are saying that there are talks of bumping up each of the races by one day. So, the 5k would happen on the first instead of the second, the 10k on the second rather than the third, and the half on the third rather than the fourth. At least, that is what a travel agent is saying. Another theory is that they are considering moving the half back to a night race. Whatever the reason, I wish they would get better about their communication. Seeing as how they expect all of us to plan at least 6 months out, you would think that they would need to have their plans set 8 months out.

Woohoo! I am all for wild speculation. I would be super psyched if they switched the 1/2 back to a night race but I think that logistically that's probably a nightmare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter