Anyone hear anything else about etour?

jdads2

Squirrelly as all heck
I was working this weekend and I didn't get a chance to read the boards.

So did all of us who have enough points at etour get the shaft or what?

Dave, you have such a way with words! LOL

DH and DS had enough points to cash out and sent an email requesting the GCs.

What's the story with the website's wording-"If you believe that you qualify for any of the rewards, please send an email..." Is this their way of saying "We'll decide if you qualify, big fella, and maybe we'll send you your gift certificate someday, if we really want to and if the planets are in alignment."

Time will tell.

I sent the email to redeem, but haven't heard anything else from them. I also printed out the page that had my point total for "proof" that I had enough points to cash out.

Ooops, Sorry about the terminology. By the time I get home on Monday morning I have put in 32 hrs of work in 56 hrs...it usually takes me a couple of hours to get out of the "yaknow, workin wit da guys at da plant" mode.

Before my wife went back to work she used to say "at least you get to go to work and have adult conversation". I let her know then that unless we are screaming insults, vulgar descriptions or homophobic retorts at one another we are not talking.:D

...and before anyone tries to slam me for suggesting that being home with the kids is not a job, let me say this, I am take care of my kids 5 days of the week from the time they get up until my DW gets home and we then share the duties. I also make about 80% of the meals. We split the chores about 50/50...except folding laundry..I hate that.

Taking care of the kids IS NOT A JOB!!!! It is 100% tortuous HELL...and yes we love it;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter