Anyone hear of "Dive-in movies" @HRH

lorivegas

Mouseketeer
Someone mentioned on these boards that on Saturday nts., Hard Rock Hotel has movies outside by the pool !!??This sounds pretty cool!! :cool: Has anyone actually BEEN at HRH when this is going on??

They also have it on Friday nights at Portofino's Villa Pool, they set up a movie screen & you can watch a movie while in the pool. They sell snacks & drinks.

I don't know about Hard Rock, but I did read on this board that they have dive in movies at Portofino Bay at the Villa Pools. I didn't know about it while we were there, but it really sounded cool. Come to think of it, it might have been IOA fan that posted that. You could send him a PM.

Kim:wave: :wave: :wave:

That would be sooo very cool ! I can't wait to see if they are doing this when me & the DH go in November ! :p

I think this is a Loews perk- we stayed at South Beach, and they also had a movie showing on Friday night and they gave out free soft drinks and popcorn. Kind of nice to just sit in the pool and watch a movie.

I can see it now. My 2 daughters in one arm, my wife in another arm, and a nice big umbrella drink in the other while I'm floating in the pool watching a movie!!!! Ooops, I only have 2 arms, which one would you get rid of? haha
Eric

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter