Anyone heard anything about package discounts?

fam4jc

DIS Veteran
Hi. I was just wondering if anyone has heard from CM's or other reliable sources is there will be package discounts coming out this year? Last year there were a couple of real good deals but now with MYW I'm not sure they will discount the packages.

I was wondering this also... thanks for asking, hopefully someone will have an idea or two about this.

When speaking to my TA, she stated she has been busy with people booking with the new AP Room Only rate. She told me that she plans to even busier when the new package codes come out and everyone will want to change their reservations. I tried to get more information about the package but she would not say anything other than packages will be coming out soon.

HTH

June0802 said:
When speaking to my TA, she stated she has been busy with people booking with the new AP Room Only rate. She told me that she plans to even busier when the new package codes come out and everyone will want to change their reservations. I tried to get more information about the package but she would not say anything other than packages will be coming out soon.

HTH

Who did you book through?? I wonder if my TA would know this too???

I think a package thread would be good.
Oh, I miss that but 4 get 3 free from 2 years ago!

June0802 said:
Small World Vacations

I use Small World too and my TA told me this week that Disney's telling them no package discounts for the first six months of My Way. She doesn't expect anything more until July. Unless package discounts beat AP discounts, I don't know if it'll be worth it to us to switch.

I also use Small World and my TA told me that there should be package discounts coming out. I did switch to Pop just in case they don't.

I hope this is true, we have a package booked for June.
Lesley

I just got an e-mail from my ta saying it was a good thing I switched to PoP because June is really getting crazy and it looks like AP discounts are the last set of discounts to come out for a while. No general or package codes :faint: :sad1: Oh well $110 at POP is better than staying at home.

I am also keeping my fingers crossed for a package discount, however, I was told the next discounts would come out around May 7th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!