Anyone heard of this car hire place?

kirstenjet

Mouseketeer
I've been searching for cheap carhire and I've found this placewww.floridacarhire.com
and for a fullsize 4 door for 14 days the price is £358, for an intemediate it's £328 and only £470 for a convertable all fully inclusive. It seems you pay them, they send you a voucher and you just hand it in at the carhire desk.
It seems very cheap to the others I've phoned and wondered if anyone had anything either good or bad to say about them?
Thanks in advance,
Zoe

Is seems expensive to me!, i got 3 weeks fully inclusive for £358 with virgin.(does that help LOL)

Jules

They're pretty well known, but I've never used them myself. It's normal just to get a voucher which is handed over at the airport. I'm pretty sure they only use Dollar.

I tend to pass my guests on to Worldwide Car Hire who work the same way. The rates you've been quoted are pretty good for Dollar - Alamo would be cheaper still!

Jules, how did you get that rate with Virgin. Did you book direct with them or as part of a package. Is it for a full size car with full insurance?

We have been quoted much higher than that for 17 days next October.

Julie

We're planning on using them for our trip this October because they use Dollar cars, but they're cheaper than booking direct with Dollar.

Thanks for the replies!

I looked at the Alamo website but I couldn't get it below £500.

Cheers,
Zoe

i have found that, unless you use a discount code, you will always get a better price if you phone the company rather than use their website

I have just booked a car for 10 days from Virgin Travelstore, we are collecting and dropping it off on I drive and it cost £249.

We also used www.choiceair.co.uk for our van hire next Feb. I checked the prices against your website, Zoe, and yours is coming up £25 more expensive. The car we are having in July is exactly the same price - both are through Dollar.

£25 is not a massive saving but it might be worth shopping around a bit before you book.

Choice-air prices are good but their ad suggests they use Alamo?
If so you'd expect them to be cheaper than florida car hire who use Dollar (on airport).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter