Anyone here do the Cybiko contest???

welovedis

Disneyland here we come!
I signed up for this from Funtasia's site and everyone who did that won a Cybiko computer. I just got the confirmation email, but I am unclear about the listing on there. It says you can buy something for $49.95, etc... but I know that I won something free & clear...so what the heck does it mean?

I am looking at it again & think you can buy other things at greatly reduced prices, but I'm just asking to be dsure I'm not reading this wrong.

If anyone signed up at Cybiko & used funtasia as your referral, please let me know--thanks!

Karen

I signed up and won too! U don't have to order anything, however, if u want to u can get an extra cybiko and the other items mentioned for the prices listed. I just had my son put mine in the mail! :bounce:

I entered that also & won, I have 1 question if you can help when I printed it out it prints 2 copy but in different formats do I sign both & send them in or send 1 & keep 1 for my records.

Thanx for your help
Ann:pinkbounc

I kept the first half of the email. The only thing they want is the email/affadavit certificate. U need to fill that out and send it in. here is what i sent:

AWARD CERTIFICATE;
AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY;
LIABILITY RELEASE;
AND PUBLICITY RELEASE

State of _________________ )
:
County of________________)

I, ___________________________, hereby declare and submit that:

My Social Security number is ___________________________________.
I reside at __________________________________________________.
My home telephone number is ___________________________________.
My e-mail address is __________________________________________.
My CyLogin name is ____xxxx___________________________.
My date of birth _____________________________________________.

I am over eighteen (18) years of age, or am submitting this affidavit with the authorization and approval of a parent or legal guardian as indicated by his/her signature below.

I am submitting this affidavit with the understanding that it will be relied upon to determine my eligibility to receive the prize for which my entry has been submitted in the Cybiko Rep Contest ("Contest").

I HEREBY REPRESENT THAT MY PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST HAS BEEN IN COMPLIANCE, AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE IN COMPLIANCE WITH, THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE CONTEST AND/OR ANY REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY APPLICABLE TERMS OF USE) AND ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS, AND THAT I HAVE PERPETRATED NO FRAUD OR DECEPTION IN PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, IN CLAIMING ANY PRIZE THAT MAY BE AWARDED ME OR OTHERWISE.

I ALSO REPRESENT THAT NEITHER I NOR ANY MEMBER OF MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY OR ANYONE LIVING IN MY HOUSEHOLD ARE EMPLOYEES OF CYBIKO, INC., OR THEIR AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARIES, OR ITS OR THEIR SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, CONTRACTORS, ADVERTISING, PROMOTIONAL, OR THEIR LEGAL ADVISORS OR ANY ENTITY CONNECTED WITH THE CONTEST, AND THAT NEITHER I NOR ANY IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBER OR ANYONE LIVING IN MY HOUSEHOLD IS CONNECTED WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE.

I understand that neither Cybiko, Inc., the Sponsors or their subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, assigns, etc. or any entity connected with the Contest will be responsible for any costs (including, but not limited to, any federal, state or local taxes) I may incur in connection with the Contest or any prize that I may be awarded.

I HEREBY RELEASE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE CYBIKO, INC., THE SPONSORS AND THEIR EMPLOYEES, PARENT CORPORATIONS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, ASSIGNS, ETC., OR ANY ENTITY OR PERSON CONNECTED WITH THE CONTEST FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES AND LIABILITIES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER THAT THE UNDERSIGNED MAY NOW OR HEREAFTER BE ENTITLED TO ASSERT, INCLUDING, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEATH, INJURY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT OR OTHER HARM OR LOSS OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER CAUSED BY, CONTRIBUTED TO, OR ARISING OUT THE CONTEST, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MY PARTICIPATION THEREIN OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED TO ME IN ASSOCIATION THEREWITH.

I hereby agree that Cybiko, Inc., Sponsors or any entity connected with the Contest shall have, without further obligation to me, the right to use my name, voice, email address, likeness, and/or photograph, biographical and prize registration information for advertising, promotional and marketing purposes in conjunction with this and similar promotions without notice to me and without further compensation.

I HEREBY SUBMIT AND DECLARE THAT ALL INFORMATION THAT I HAVE PROVIDED IS COMPLETE AND TRUE. FURTHERMORE, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE FOREGOING AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

SUBMITTED THIS ____ DAY OF ________, 2001

____________________________________ (xxxx)
SIGNATURE OF WINNER

If u still are unsure email:cybikorepcontest@cybiko.com

Thanx for the reply, thats what I filled out I just happen to have 2 copyies LOL so I kept one & sent one.

:pinkbounc
Ann

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter