Anyone here live in Vegas?

So, how were the holidays for everybody?

DH said yesterday he wants to take DS7 and DS 13 on a "road trip" and try to go to Knott's. They don't go back to school until Jan 7!!

So, how were the holidays for everybody?

DH said yesterday he wants to take DS7 and DS 13 on a "road trip" and try to go to Knott's. They don't go back to school until Jan 7!!
Mine were good! And yours?

A road trip sounds like fun! We went to CA twice this month, from Dec. 14-19 when we went to Disneyland, and then again Dec. 24-26 just for the holiday.

The drive wasn't bad except coming home on the 26th it took us over 7 hours!! (that's from Simi Valley, which normally takes 5)
The traffic was so bad. Alot of the car's plates heading into Nevada were from CA. I guess it's the thing to do right after Christmas. LOL

We stopped at those outlets in Barstow and it was insane. :scared1: We'll never do that again. :rotfl2:

Anyways, hopefully your drive will go smoothly. And have fun at Knott's if you go there. I haven't been in ages.

Mine were good! And yours?

A road trip sounds like fun! We went to CA twice this month, from Dec. 14-19 when we went to Disneyland, and then again Dec. 24-26 just for the holiday.

The drive wasn't bad except coming home on the 26th it took us over 7 hours!! (that's from Simi Valley, which normally takes 5)
The traffic was so bad. Alot of the car's plates heading into Nevada were from CA. I guess it's the thing to do right after Christmas. LOL

We stopped at those outlets in Barstow and it was insane. :scared1: We'll never do that again. :rotfl2:

Anyways, hopefully your drive will go smoothly. And have fun at Knott's if you go there. I haven't been in ages.
So they went from Thursday to Saturday. The didn't go to Knotts because DH though it would rain on Friday and that a lot of rides might be closed, so they just went to DL. They also went to Dave & Busters at The Block. They stayed at the Anaheim Hilton and had some Daddy/Son time. They would have left Wednesday, but one of DS13's friends invited him to see Tournament of Kings at Excalibur on Wednesday night. Very busy end of their holiday break!

Just dropping in to say hi! Haven't been to this thread in awhile. Hope everyone had a great holiday. Can't believe a month has already passed. Does anybody have any future travel plans? We are hoping to go to DL in May. Maybe try to sneak another trip in before then. We are also getting ready for our cruise in July. Can't wait for that trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!