Anyone here now...

deannaf87

DIS Veteran
Having trouble pulling maxpass?

When I go to select a park it wont let me saying all maxpasses have been dispersed. Find that hard to believe.

I'm here and haven't had a problem all day I just checked right now and not having a problem

I’m here- had a few times I’ve had to restart the app- it’s been glitchy for me but still MP for almost everything so force restart maybe?

Troubleshoot ideas:

-update app
-restart phone
-delete app, re-download
-Make a new login/use another person’s login and add all tickets. You can have tickets added on multiple logins, the MP you’ve already bought will stay with the tickets

I think my issue was that I went into DCA by myself in the afternoon, so it wasn't letting us all make FPs together after that. We had all gone into Disneyland in the AM. I was able to make FPs just for me or for my husband and kids, but not together. It was weird and annoying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter