Anyone interested in a 14 day unlimited pass to pirates online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

curlee-Q

I believe in fairies
Hiya I received my crew kit today in the mail and inside was 2 14 day guestpasses and I have no clue who to give them to. If you are interested please post and if more than 2 are interested I will pick out of a hat on Friday afternoon.

Note- the card can only be used on a new account or a current basic access account

Hiya I received my crew kit today in the mail and inside was 2 14 day guestpasses and I have no clue who to give them to. If you are interested please post and if more than 2 are interested I will pick out of a hat on Friday afternoon.

Note- the card can only be used on a new account or a basic access account

I haven't gotten my crew kit yet. How long ago did you upgrade your account to unlimited?

If you currently have basic access it can also be used:thumbsup2

I just wanted to clear this up. You have to have an account that has never paid before. Like if you tried it for a month with unlimited access and then stopped paying you can not use these. I have 4 if anyone who does not have one pm me and I will sent you a code. :goodvibes

He is full access

Batty, if I use it, then I use my 30 days from Yavn, will it still work?

Not sure. I'm wondering if my 30 day pass will work since I've paid before. Your welcome to try with one of mine if you'd like to after you get your 30 days. I'm still waiting for a response to my 30 day email...:worried:

Oooh, my son would love this!!! I'm due end of July and my son is going to stay home from camp for the second month to help me, and he's been asking about pirates online and was bummed that he did all he could. I would love to be able to give this to him for the summer.

Im not sure who has received one from Batty but so far my list interested is :

tinker-belle
Thesupersmartguy
PizzaCaptain

I will be giving the codes tomorrow :)

Hi all, I just stumbled across this thread, I have just given POTCO a try these last few days, I would be willing to take one of those guest passes if there were any left :-)

Just wanted to post and say mine are gone. Enjoy guys! :thumbsup2 If I get any more [Idk how I ended up with 2 packs :rotfl:] I'll post here and let you guys know.

I had someone in my family pick out of a hat and the winners are

swannerriver
and
Pizza Captain

Im going to pm them to make sure they are still interested. If not I will put the names back into the hat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!