Anyone interested in a Disneyland Paris croc exchange?

Is the trip off then?

I'd be no trouble, I even have my own AP.... and I'm a shareholder too (so I can take you to Salon Mickey).... I've started packing and everything!!!

Flik is on his way to his next way.

He is still upset he missed his trip to DLP with me and Kyra, but is looking forward to his next trip :)

Is the trip off then?

I'd be no trouble, I even have my own AP.... and I'm a shareholder too (so I can take you to Salon Mickey).... I've started packing and everything!!!

Feel free, there's a spare bunk bed in the room :thumbsup2

Flik has arrived safely with us. He's off on his travels with my DD on Monday for a trip with a difference. He is going on a school science trip to DLP but we haven't told him yet as he may be a little disappointed at having to do some learning instead of non stop fun!!!! Well at least he will be a little more educated. Wish I was going.

Flik has arrived safely with us. He's off on his travels with my DD on Monday for a trip with a difference. He is going on a school science trip to DLP but we haven't told him yet as he may be a little disappointed at having to do some learning instead of non stop fun!!!! Well at least he will be a little more educated. Wish I was going.
I'll make sure Fern keeps an eye out for him on Monday and will say 'hi' if I see them!!

I'll make sure Fern keeps an eye out for him on Monday and will say 'hi' if I see them!!

That would be good. They will be travelling all day Monday but should be in the parks most of Tuesday and some of Wednesday. Not sure what Flik will make of the science lectures! I'll get her to look out for Fern. I just wish I was returning to the Magic.

That would be good. They will be travelling all day Monday but should be in the parks most of Tuesday and some of Wednesday. Not sure what Flik will make of the science lectures! I'll get her to look out for Fern. I just wish I was returning to the Magic.

Maybe you need to volunteer to go as an extra helper

Fern has safely arrived in Devon ready for her next trip tomorrow.:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
Lauren and Adam have already started to argue about who is going to carry her, I think a rota will have to be made:thumbsup2

Fern has safely arrived in Devon ready for her next trip tomorrow.:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
Lauren and Adam have already started to argue about who is going to carry her, I think a rota will have to be made:thumbsup2
Yay! Glad she got there safe and sound! :)

I have lots of pictures of her to post. :goodvibes:

hi, i would love for one of the crocs to accompany me and my entourage on our first trip to eurodisney!!! we promise we will take great care of him (or her).

we are going to be at santa fe, from march 16 til the 22.......can't wait!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

hi, i would love for one of the crocs to accompany me and my entourage on our first trip to eurodisney!!! we promise we will take great care of him (or her).

we are going to be at santa fe, from march 16 til the 22.......can't wait!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

You're added to the list. I still need you to pm me your real name and e-mail.

Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter