Anyone interested in a Paper Bag Album swap?

havencruiser

DIS Veteran
I know there are many avid swappers out there. I am currently hosting a Paper Bag Album Swap on another site and we need one more person to fill out the group. You can check out the details at http://www.papercraftsmag.com/swaps...ihtml?idx=10795

It's the Paper Crafts Magazine site. If you are interested and aren't registered there to do sign-ups, please email me and I will sign you up. I can also answer any other questions you might have.
Enjoy! :flower2:

I followed the link, but it says "You are not the manager of this swap" :confused3

I PMed you, count me in!!! I went to the second link tho and it says all the Topics are taken. Walk me through it, cos you knooooooow I am goofy!

LOL

PixieDust......PM me with any other questions you might have. I'm not sure which part I confused you with. While we are on the topic....is there any interest HERE with doing a Disney Paper bag album swap? If you check out the two peas site and search under paper bag albums, there are plenty of examples.

Is anybody interested? I usually host swaps on other site since they are easier to manage there but if there is interest, post your interest here or PM with me with any questions. If there is enough interest (about 5 folks) I will be happy to do it. We can either do a completed album swap or a kit swap. We can do it by park, by character, or by some other way I haven't thought of yet. Let's see who is interested and I will take it from there.
The swap would be for the cute 6x6-inch paper bag albums made from three folded lunch bags and loaded with lots of tags and journaling boxes in the pockets of the bags. The pages are then decorated and embellished. They are adoreable. I just did a Disney Magic Christmas cruise and there were 25 people who signed up for a swap where we each brought something and the organizer had plastic boxes with the Disney cruise logo on them who sorted out all our items and put them into each box. I made the Paper Bag Albums with the Disney Magic Holiday Cruise theme and the folks loved them! They were so much fun to do and use up a lot of leftover Disney stuff we all have laying around!

havencruiser said:
PixieDust......PM me with any other questions you might have. I'm not sure which part I confused you with. While we are on the topic....is there any interest HERE with doing a Disney Paper bag album swap? If you check out the two peas site and search under paper bag albums, there are plenty of examples.

Thank You! Let me go and look around two peas, and it would be cool to do a Disney one here.

I'll PM you .
Roxy

Will the folks who were interested in the Disney Paper Bag album swap please email or PM me? The posts seemed to have vaporized and I can only find one of the three other folks who were interested. The swap is due 3/31 but I can make it mid-April if that works better for everybody. Also, if you didn't see the original post but are interested, you are more than welcome to join. Please PM or email me with any questions!
Thanks,
Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter