Anyone interested in a Scrapbooking Cruise?

TN Traveler

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone........If you have been on this site before you know that I'm a travel agent and I LOVE my job!! I am also crazy about scrapbooking. Today I rec'd my first copy of Memory Makers magazine. Inside is an ad about a 7 day cruise in March on Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the Seas. I thought this was a great idea but knowing that most of us are moms and it would be next to impossible to leave our families for 7 days, thought perhaps a 4 day cruise would be easier to work with.

Would anyone be interested in doing a 4 day cruise out of Miami? I could probably get very good rates for early November or look into May of next year if that would be easier. Give me some feedback and let me know if anyone is interested. I can price several different ships and itineraries for the best deal and then post here if I get a good response. If you have any comments you would like to address to me personally, pls feel free to do so via email. That address is: karenpiper@msn.com

Thanks! hope to hear from ya'll soon

Karen

Hey Beth,
Got your email. I'll try to get something put together for next Spring....maybe a 4 day. I think that'll be easier on everyone instead of a 7 day. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. I'll try to get some ideas, prices, itineraries etc together this weekend and then post here by Monday.
THANKS!
Karen

Sounds like fun. There is one sailing out of Galveston in Oct for7 days. I just cant get away for 7 days while school is going on but a shorter cruise--maybe over a long weekend would probably work for many scrapbooking moms.

Hey Guys...please keep checking here for cruise info. I'm trying to get all the fine details worked out before I post what I'm putting together. I'm working w/a CMC right now to see what we can schedule and what "goodies" we can get for everyone. I'm definitely keeping this down to a 4 day cruise--easier for us moms! Also looking at a cruise either out of MIA or New Orleans
for either March, April or May. Plese be patient. As soon as I get it completely together, I'll post.

Again, if you have any questions, suggestions or ideas don't hesitate to contact me directly at karenpiper@msn.com

THANKS!!
Karen

Hey check out www.scrapsahoy.com They are an awesome site that is doing a cruise for the cure to help raise money for breast cancer research. They have a great cruise planned with photography and scrap classes lots of goodies from sponsors. Even if you don't go on the cruise they are a great site and the owner is in Altamonte Springs and you can get supplies from here while in Orlando if you call. But I think she could work with you on the travel agent booking thing to so there is no toes stepped on.

Hope that helps ad hope you all have fun.

val

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter