Anyone just back?

r3ngels

<font color=darkorchid>I am a bit odd! But in a cu
I was wondering about security going in and out of the parks? We are going on Friday and I was wondering if all bags get checked going into the parks... I have 3 kids under the age of 6... alot of stuff in my diaper bag. Also any tips if they do get checked... Last Question: How were the crowds? With international travel lighter I was wondering if the crowds seemed lighter too?:p

I just got back lastnight and YES they checked every bag... It wasn't a very big deal so I would pack as you would before... I was very grateful they were checking bags.

As for crowds,,, I don't have much to compare too because I haven't been there in 17 years before last week. However Magic Kingdom seemed VERY crowded but the other parks were very pleasant. Only the most popular rides did we have to wait much time. Plus we fastpassed most of them.

Magic Kingdom I felt like I was in stroller hell.. :o) I have a 20 month old and I was afraid to let him down to walk around by himself. Again, the other parks were very nice.

When we were on vacation last summer I learned that if I organized the things in the daiperbag in zip lock bags it made life much easier. The guards were able to go through it quickly and I was able to put everything back with no problem. It also made it easier to find things during the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter