anyone know if the cow parade will be back in boston this summer?

nicurn

<font color=red>"dark side" scrapper <br><font col
slightly off topic.... just wondering if anyone knew if the cow parade would be back in boston this summer. I thought I had read someplace that it would be, but of course now I can't find any info anywhere. I have cow parade stickers just burning a hole in the plastic... We've seen the panda's on parade in dc, the seahorses in calvert county... I want to see the darn cows. (oh and we have plans to see mickey in dc next month..) maggie

Maggie you make me laugh so hard. Only a die hard scrappers like us on the dis go to events to use there scrap supplies! :rotfl2:

Did you know that St. Mary's county is having Blue Herons this summer? I don't have the details yet. You get to St. Mary's by crossing the bridge down in Solomons. It is very pretty there and that is where they have a great Target that is never picked over!!! My kids can't wait!

BTW My dad favorite Christmas gift this year was his Seahorse Scrapbook.

P.S. We missed the Cow parade at Hershey Park.

oooh, details on the blue herons asap! that's not a far drive for us. :cool1: maggie

YOUR GOING TO COME VISIT US...
I hope that you weren't talking about the Patriots parade today... :confused3

OMG! I first thought a bunch of real cows were going to stroll down the main streets of Boston! :rotfl2: But now I get it!
The blue herron one sounds neat. Can you post more info that could be a fun day.
Also more info about the Mickey's in DC I remember hearing about it but my brain has become very fuzzy with details.

Spinning said:
OMG! I first thought a bunch of real cows were going to stroll down the main streets of Boston!

Oh, it's not?

I figured it was real cows as every year we go to the horse parade....REAL horses....about 500 of them!!!

Well, I'm totally in the dark here b/c I've never "herd" of a cow parade. :goodvibes
Seriously, what is this? Here in TN if you said there was a cow parade, we would expect "real" cows. We have a Mule Parade in Columbia, TN that is a salute and weekend long party and parade w/mules in it. It's a big deal.
Then in Sept (I think) there's the Tennessee Walking Horse Celebration in Shelbyville. That really is a very big event. And for those that aren't into Walking Horse, we have rodeos, barrel racing, and other contests every Friday night during the summer. YEE-HAW!
We have 30 head of cattle here on our farm, if ya'll wanted to come watch them and take pictures, you can. We also have 20 goats you can come and see too. All our livestock is very gentle, will let you play w/their calves and kids, and a few of the cows will even let you ride them!! And yes, they can walk in a straight line (sorta) and make it look like a parade!! :rotfl:

Hope ya'll have a great day!!
Karen
:banana:

I think my parents will head to the bay later this month. I will have my dad check the Information center to see if they have dates and info about the herons!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter