Anyone know if there is any "special" infinity products at wdw?

Wendybird55

DIS Veteran
I know that the Magic Band will release a red dragon and his world on Disney Infinity so I am guessing I can use the ones we got for our upcoming trip when my son gets his Infinity for his birthday.

Does anyone else know if there is any park exclusive Infinity pieces / accessories sold only in WDW? or if they even sell Infinity products in any of the parks? My son is getting starter kit, some discs and Villains set for his birthday this month and I'm sure there will be other pieces and accessories he will want for Christmas. We will be in WDW for long weekend the end of Sept. and I was wondering if there's anything I should get down there for Infinity that I won't be able to find in any other store? I don't want to be kicking myself later on or having to pay the extra shipping expenses to order from Disney Merchandising after the fact. Plus I have my AP discount...

Thanks

There are no Walt Disney World exclusive Disney Infinity products yet, though they do sell the figures, power discs, and playsets at Once Upon a Toy in Downtown Disney, and there may be some scattered displays amongst the parks.

I don't think you'll see any WDW-exclusive stuff for a while, and when it happens it'll likely be exclusive paint jobs and other cosmetic differences...it'll all appear identical in-game.

It would be really cool if they had Park exclusive Disney Infinity figures/power disks/play sets. I would love it if they had figures for the "Disney Parks Characters" like Figment, Florida Orange Bird, Dreamfinder, Duffy, etc.

I was just there in October but I did not see Ny exclusives and I was looking as we'll.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!