Anyone know the price of the 50th Commemorative Ticket?

Itinkso

Formerly known as rteetz
The AP site and AP calendar both highlight the 50th Anniversary Commemorative Ticket but they don't list a price. We are debating whether or not to upgrade to a Premium AP, buy a block-out ticket or purchase the Commemorative ticket to get into the park on the 17th. Anyone planning to purchase one of these special tickets :confused3 :confused3 ?

Just bumping up to see if any APs know the price of this commemorative ticket which is good for entry into DL!

I just went to DL on Friday and got a commemorative ticket which I'm going to use for park entry on the 17th. The price is $125 but if you're an AP it's $105. Also if you have a Disney Visa make sure you use it for that additional 10% off!! It's a really pretty ticket, you won't be disappointed! :) I was debating whether to upgrade to Premium AP, but the $$ difference was too much for me. And then a blockout ticket has to be purchased that same day, and I don't plan on standing in line to buy a ticket on the 17th!! I'm sure it will be crazy!! :rotfl:

Thanks so much for the info. We won't be able to try to get one until the 16th. Did you purchase it in the park or at World of Disney?

:banana: We were there the morning they started selling the tickets...when we got up there to buy them our #s were in the mid 2,000. I'm sure they are all sold out by now...They are really incredible. :cheer2: Everyone in our family (12 of us) bought one...we all have annual passes. I won't use mine...just hold onto it and maybe frame it. :love:

I purchased it the day they went on sale at World of Disney. As another member posted, I also received a ticket in the mid 2000's and since only 5050 were sold, they might be sold out by now. :( But on a positive note I believe they were selling them at another location so maybe the first 2000 went to one location and the rest to the other...I'm not sure. If you live nearby, it might be worth to take a drive to Disneyland before the 16th. :)

Thanks for the info regarding how fast the tickets are being sold. According to the AP calendar they are available at 3 locations. We are 3 hours away and can't fit in a trip until the 16th...if they are sold out then we'll just upgrade to Premium.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter