Anyone know what happened on splash today?

Luv2trav

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
We had fastpass for splash and was waiting for it. We saw smoke and it shut down. Water stopped and they wouldn’t let anyone on or off railroad. Not sure what happened but seemed like serious malfunction. We had 40 mins until our fastpass and received reschedule email immediately like it was going to be down all day.

I don't know if this is related, but we passed by right after it shut down (we had gotten off about ten minutes earlier) and there was a souvenir popcorn bucket resting on the big drop.

I don't know if this is related, but we passed by right after it shut down (we had gotten off about ten minutes earlier) and there was a souvenir popcorn bucket resting on the big drop.
That’s ridiculous. Why would anyone do that. (I believe you, just can’t believe people... argh)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!