Anyone know which cat 3's have the pull down bunk in the living room/vs. bedroom?

BeanoC

I almost don't feel the way I do.
We loved our cat 3 suite on the Magic last month, but I must say that the sleeping arrangements in our cat 5 last year were better! 8102 on the Magic has a couch hide-a-bed in the living room, but no upper bunk anywhere. That meant that our kids would have to sleep together on that if mom and dad wanted the bedroom. Well, my son (who stands about 52") ended up pushing together 2 chairs to form a bed to avoid sleeping next to his sister!

It made me think, why does he have to put up with sleeping in 2 chairs after I have paid for a suite??

Well I know some of the cat 3's have pull down bunks, some of them in the living room area and some in the bedroom (which also seems dumb).

Anyway, for our upcoming cruises, we have 8032 on the Wonder and 8582 on the Magic. Can someone clue me in on the setup in these suites??

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Beano':cool:

We were in suite #8532 on the Wonder and it had a murphy bed in the living room, it pulled down from the wall. Suite 8032 is on the other side of the ship from 8532, so I would guess it is set up the same way. By what I understand, the suites mid-ship are the better suites. A little larger and the sleeping arrangements work out better.

Originally posted by BeanoC
Anyway, for our upcoming cruises, we have 8032 on the Wonder and 8582 on the Magic. Can someone clue me in on the setup in these suites??

cabin 8582 sleeps 5 and has the murphy bed in the bedroom.

cabin 8032 sleeps 5 and has the murphy bed in the living room.

Cabin 8034 has the murphy bed in the living room, and so does cabin 8532 and 8534.

I don't have first hand knowledge of staying in these cabins, I have it from notes I made from other posters in the past.

hope that helps

Hi Beano!

As Al said, the four Cat. 3 staterooms that have the pull-down bed in the LIVING area and not the bedroom are 8032, 8034, 8532 and 8534. The other Cat. 3s that sleep five (and the handicapped rooms do not, as you know) have the pull-down bed in the bedroom.

I have stayed in both 8034 and 8600. If you have more questions let me know. :)

May I make a suggestion? Bag the Category 3 room, save a few grand, Book a Category 4 on the Oct 11th 2003 and make four kids very happy!!!!

Just thought I would offer my input. LOL!!!!

My DD misses your DD.

MO64RN... that nick sounds familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?? ;)

The idea is tempting, Maureen. I really like our kids being together. They talked again last night. It's so cute. Our DS's haven't, but I guess boys don't do that stuff right? :)

We shall see...

'Beano':cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter