Anyone know why??

tnkrbell

DIS Veteran
My ears plug up (echo) when I am at work???? Its so wierd!! If I bend over forward they clear up. I hate it!!! I can not tell if Im yelling or taklking too quiet. Anyone have any ideas why this happens and only at work?? (Im a hairstylist)

Just a wild guess that maybe it has something to do with the air conditioner or fan going on and off. It might change the air pressure and make your ears clog up like on an airplane or riding up a mountain.

try a decongestant it sound like your having some draining problems. or even allergies. you could have middle ear infection if followed by dizzyness see Dr. adults do not have pain with ear infections:D

My first thought was the fans too. I have a lot of ear problems with my allergies and I notice problems with fans sometimes.

Interesting we do have a air cleaning system in the salon that is suppose tohelp with the smell maybe it has something to do with that?? My station is right near the air vent also. Well thanks for the ideas!!

yes the floors are ceramic?! I was looking today at the vent above me and I have two things over my station, An Aircleaner vent and teh air conditioner vent.

Maybe it's a combination of the vents and the tile. Then again, maybe you ARE allergic to working.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter