anyone listening?

Here you go.................
http://disney.go.com/corporate/investors/events/presentations.html

I'm listening. Paid attention to Eisner's remarks (what was it he called Oswald?) and I'm looking forward to the Q&A later. The last 20 minutes has been a lot of blah, blah, blah, but I do find it interesting how much time they have dedicated to governance and the changes to the boards policies (policies that affected Roy).

that dude just said he had 19 grandchildren then corrected it with saying nine and please dont tell my wife that was funny lol

oooo reelection of the board is comming up ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

its item #2 i believe so its comming up soon

ROy and Stan are gonna talk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they get 15 minutes

Roy and Stan are at the podium, they have 15 minutes. Currently being taken up by lots of screaming

more then 40% stan is predicting will vote against Ei$ner and people are applauding wow

I'm listening. Got the volume pumped up so I can get some work done while listening.

Go Stan

Go Roy

OMG!!!!!!!!! I want to see ME face! SG just said they expect 40% withholding, and people started clapping! If I was Eisner I would be in a hole!

People are wooing and clapping i just wanna cry. Protect micheal at the expense of shareholders, you buy into the myth he's irreplacable WOW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter