• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone on the May 7, 2005 Western?

Annae

Mouseketeer
I know that it's a little early, but is anyone on the May 7, 2005 7 day Western Magic Cruise?

We are! We are!!! :bounce:

There's another thread around here somewhere.....

I booked back in November....can't believe how fast it's going!!

Edited to add:

Other Thread

Annae - We're going too!! I would have replied earlier, but we were on vacation and starting to get back in the swing of things. I can't believe it's already less than a year (considering we booked in April). I can't wait

Who's traveling with you? It'll be me, DH and two DD's (12 & 10 next year). We're booked in cabin 2108.

Did I saw already that I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Tera:

We haven't actually booked yet. The prices are really really high albeit we were looking at a Category 6 room. Who did you book through?

Annae - We booked through DU, who ended up being about $300 cheaper than DCL. Hope you find the rate and category you want.:D

Originally posted by Annae
I know that it's a little early, but is anyone on the May 7, 2005 7 day Western Magic Cruise?
Another May cruise?........

Us, too....May 14 to 28......
Got my Palo pics back...Great view!....but who WERE those people sitting with you?

I have a pic of you and....?? Help me with some names to put in my album?
and thanks again for the reservation...excellent time!

Hi Lynda!

It was so nice to meet you and cash. We had a great time. My husband, Mike is the man in the picture with the gotee (spelling sorry) and the two older people in the picture are his parents. I don't think we are doing the May 7th Western. Initially I thought we were but now the kids want to go back to Disney too so we are looking into the May 8-15 land/sea vacation again. Either way, I need to do the cruise again. I wish we were back there right now!

Keep in touch. Anna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter