Anyone planning Christmas 2024 flying with Westjet?

tgropp

DIS Veteran
I am trying to book flights for next Christmas with Westjet using my companion flights. I want to return home on Jan 4 from either Orlando or Fort Lauderdale but Westjet is not showing any dates from Jan 2-7 but shows dates after the 7’th. Flights with Porter and air Canada are over $700 one way on Jan 4. Ahh the Greed.

I am trying to book flights for next Christmas with Westjet using my companion flights. I want to return home on Jan 4 from either Orlando or Fort Lauderdale but Westjet is not showing any dates from Jan 2-7 but shows dates after the 7’th. Flights with Porter and air Canada are over $700 one way on Jan 4. Ahh the Greed.
Hi I've been watching these too for the same reason, and they are super slow loading the schedule. Also the flight routings are awful - like the shortest route is 14.5 hours or something. I decided I'd wait til they get their act together because I'm sure they will.

Hi I've been watching these too for the same reason, and they are super slow loading the schedule. Also the flight routings are awful - like the shortest route is 14.5 hours or something. I decided I'd wait til they get their act together because I'm sure they will.
They just came up this morning. Got flights to Orlando Dec 18 and return Jan 3 from Fort Lauderdale for $1,180 for two people using companion flight coupon

Thanks! I'm looking at similar dates but the schedules are terrible from Ottawa. I wonder what's going on!

They just came up this morning. Got flights to Orlando Dec 18 and return Jan 3 from Fort Lauderdale for $1,180 for two people using companion flight coupon
Thats a good price! One question how do you book with a different return city? I was trying on the app and could not get it to work?

Only way to do a Multi city flight using a companion voucher is to phone up an agent

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter