Anyone Purchase the Hotel Package at Seaworld?

Seeker615

Harry Potter Fanatic!
Hi all

I will be at conference in October and plan on spending a few extra days and doing Seaworld with Discovery Cove.

I see there are hotel packages with some perks included. Has anyone booked the hotel package and if so how did it work out for you?

We have done this package the last two years. We stayed at the Fairfield Inn if I remember correctly (almost behind Sea World)-- We could Mako from our hotel room which was cool

The perks have worked every time. We didn't use the shuttle but their fast pass worked on the rides and we loved the viewing areas. My son loved the Cup that comes with it as well. I think the Discovery Cove package with hotel is a huge bargain-- I think it was around $1400 for 4 of us and then $1000 for 3 of us

We went ahead and bought the dining deal at Aquatica as well for the day we went. The dining plans can be utilized very well as they come with the all day cup too

We booked a package for August for a long weekend. THere are 6 of us 2 adults 4 kids 16,12,5,5 the entire package including admit to Seaworld and Aquaitca. All day dining. THe cups. a two bedroom at residence inn and was 1500 but when broke down it was 250pp for the whole weekend. I am always calling to ask a question because the pricing sounds so unreal

Awesome - We are looking at the Discovery Cove package and the deal for the two of us is pretty reasonable. I might add the all day dining to the Seaworld park. That seemed like a great deal as well.
I want to go all out so I am looking at doing the beluga whale and Walrus encounter. I just love sea animals and this would make my day!

We did a package a couple of years ago and I also thought the price seemed like a wonderful deal. I also questioned it, it seemed so low. It worked great. Might do it again this summer so the kids can attend the summer camp for a week.

I've done packages and also stayed at partner hotels without the package when we had season passes (you still get the one time quick queue option cards). I usually price it both ways. It's always worked out well for us. We love SeaWorld and have stayed at the following Hilton Garden Inn -- very reasonable and close (stayed there twice), Residence Inn (not walking distance, but two bedroom suites and a nice breakfast included (good option for stay with my cousin who snores), Hilton Grand Vacation Club SeaWorld -- lovely condo resort with a bit a wow factor - lovely pool area, hot tub, extensive grounds, Renaissance Hotel SeaWorld -- over the top impressive lobby, lovely pool area with cushy loungers, heated towels, kid splash area like at a waterpark on top of pools -- typical four star hotel with upcharges for internet and parking and expensive onsite dining (sometime great deals on base hotel rate). All have shuttles. All except Residence Inn are walking distance to SeaWorld if you want to walk there and back.

I loved all these properties and would not hesitate recommending any of them or staying at any of them again.

Before they they updated their booking engine a few years ago you could book packages where the cost of the hotel, tickets and extras was less than the cost of buying the tickets alone. Crazy good deals if you played around with the dates and options.

Now they have tightened it up but these packages are still imho one of the best deals in Orlando and I’m not sure why they don’t get more attention.

Before they they updated their booking engine a few years ago you could book packages where the cost of the hotel, tickets and extras was less than the cost of buying the tickets alone. Crazy good deals if you played around with the dates and options.

Now they have tightened it up but these packages are still imho one of the best deals in Orlando and I’m not sure why they don’t get more attention.

I have always wondered this as well! Definitely a hidden deal!

We booked the Stay and Play Package for 3-nights for the end of the month at the Holiday Inn Express and have a few questions if anyone has advice:

* What is your experience with reserving and the frequency of the shuttles to SeaWorld and Aquatica, or would we be better off to just pay to park ourselves?

* We will be checking in early, is there any problem being issued your length of stay tickets even if your room isn’t ready to go ahead and go to the parks?

* Has anyone had any problems booking the included Rescue tour? Do you remember what time of day it was given?

Thanks so much! I’m a Disney pro, but completely out of my element with Universal Studios and Sea World.

1. We have never used the shuttles. The schedule didn't line up for our taste and we just decided to pay to park. They are transferable though from Sea World to Aquatica or vice versa.

2. We had NO issues getting our tickets and going into the parks before our room was ready.

3. We did the Rescue Tour the first year and it was early (9 am) and fully booked for about 3/4 days prior. However, that was summer. Last Fall, We had issues getting into it as well but that was because we had other stuff scheduled.

Sea World is very relaxing! The rides are really fun and thrill seeking. The shows are great!

We did the Dolphin Encounter last year and really enjoyed it!

Aquatica is our FAVORITE Water Park too. We haven't visited Volcano Bay yet but Aquatica is a blast!

Have a fun trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter