Anyone sailing Norway/Iceland cruise on Brilliance this summer?

kmc33

DIS Veteran
We are thinking about doing the Norwegian Fjord & Iceland cruise July 29 on the Brilliance of the Seas... I was wondering if there is anyone else booked?

Although we love sailing on DCL, we found the date (and price) for the Brilliance sailing better for us than the Magic sailing to Norway and Iceland. I thought there may be other families considering this option too, but I haven't seen much here.

I looked on one of the other cruise boards at the roll call and there does not look to be a lot of families signed on. I know Disney attracts a lot of families, but I was wondering if there would be a good number on this type of sailing on Royal Caribbean. From things I read, the longer, cooler weather sailings on most cruise lines do not have as many families as other types of sailings, but I thought there may be other families who like us, wanted to sail the Magic to Norway, but thought this might be a good alternative.

I know you said you checked other cruise boards, did you specifically check Cruise Critic? They usually have a ton of people on their roll calls, and you would have the best chance at finding families on there.

We're not sailing Brilliance, but we're on NCL Star out of Copenhagen to the fjords. We're then flying home via Iceland with a 2 night stopover. This cruise was SO MUCH cheaper than the DCL equivalent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter