Anyone seen "Clockstoppers" yet??

cindyfan

DIS Veteran
Anyone seen "Clockstoppers" yet????
My 11yo DD is dying to see it. Looks good!
Any comments ??

FYI, this isn't a Disney movie. Actually, it is a Paramount movie. It dosn't look like it has anything beyond the special FX.

DH and DS went to see it yesterday. The only thing my DS would say about it is that it was OK and made him too dizzy.

I knew it wasn't Disney, but was just curious how it compares to any of the recent Disney kids films like "Spy Kids" or "Snow Dogs" ;)

We just got home from seeing it earlier today. Definitely NOT a classic, but it was enjoyable nonetheless.

Good, solid 5/10. Definitely matinee. Not full price.

Thanks for the info on "Clockstoppers". My DS wants to see it, but I didn't think it looked very good. I'll wait for the $2 movie. I am looking forward to "Spy Kids 2" coming out in August. I caught a preview, and it looks really good.

...who thought how neat it would be to have a watch (or some device) that could stop time long before this movie came out? This was just one of those things I thought of when I was a kid, but never told anybody about. Of course I never thought of anybody making a movie about it, but when I saw this one was coming out, it made me wonder if this was a common little "fantasy"?

Haven't seen this movie, but I believe there was a Twilight Zone episode where someone had a watch that could stop time. I think in the end he drops it while time is in it's frozen state.

We took DD 7 to see it Saturday and all enjoyed it. Not something I would have seen without DD, but good family movie.

Thanks for the reviews. I think I'll wait for the video. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter