Anyone stay at the Fairfield Inn & Stes Int'l Cove?

lecach

<font color=darkorchid>Will not get out of bed unl
My husband has Marriott Rewards that he has earned thru work, so we are planning a May 2002 trip to WDW. The two hotels we're looking at are the Fairfield Inn at Marriott Village and the Fairfield Inn & Suites at International Cove.

The Cove is top on our list right now because with our Marriott Rewards we can stay free the whole week and they have the free continental breakfast. If we stayed there we would rent a car ($109 for the week + $5/day parking at WDW) which would be helpful for getting to restaurants, etc. So our total cost would be $144.

The Village would cost more because we dont have enough Rewards points. We would probably have to pay for 3 nights ($52 + $7.50 resort fee = $172.50) plus we'd have to pay the village fee for the other 4 nights which equals a grand total of $202.50. They do have the shuttle service but I think I would rather pay less to stay at the cove and have a car.

So - has anyone stayed at Fairfield Inn & Suites at International Cove?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter