Anyone stay in Hojo’s newly renovated rooms?

Sorry, we haven't had the "Retro Rates" for a while now, but mention DisBoards and you can get 15% off our regular room rate! If you have an Annual Pass to Disneyland, let us know and you can get a 20% off the regular room rate! (we will that the highest discount you have, sorry we can't combine discounts)

-Kriss :tink:

Sorry, we haven't had the "Retro Rates" for a while now, but mention DisBoards and you can get 15% off our regular room rate! If you have an Annual Pass to Disneyland, let us know and you can get a 20% off the regular room rate! (we will that the highest discount you have, sorry we can't combine discounts)

I was trying to book online for the Hojo all morning and every time after I put in all my info and hit complete reservation it would tell me the system was undergoing maintenance and to call to book. Now the room I was trying to book is no longer available. Bummer.

Also, the calendar to put in my dates is adding a day. I put in arrival date of 7/27 and click on 7/29 for checkout and the date becomes 7/30 somehow? Does this every single time. But if I click departure date as 7/28 then I get 7/29. Funky

Thank you for responding. We are planning a last minute trip and may change from Homewood suites to Hojo based on your response! How do I get this discount? Do I need to call or is there a code? Thank you!

We just stayed in one of the renovated rooms (top floor with awesome view of the Matterhorn, etc.) a few weeks ago, and we were blown away by how nice it was. Really smart, cool renovation that kept everything we loved already about Hojos yet made the experience feel newer, more comfortable, and definitely more worth the rate we paid. Loved it!

I'm really glad you posted this, because I am looking into staying at the HoJo with my daughter next month and would love to see the renovated rooms!

For the Annual Pass Discount use the code LNAP
For the DisBoards Discount use the code LNDB

Kriss :tink:
Hi, we are looking at surprising our kids with a Disneyland trip for Christmas for travel in mid January 2019. Will any of the other buildings be renovated by then, or is booking building 1 the only way to get a renovated room? TIA!

Hi, we are looking at surprising our kids with a Disneyland trip for Christmas for travel in mid January 2019. Will any of the other buildings be renovated by then, or is booking building 1 the only way to get a renovated room? TIA!
The only renovations they did were building one and as far as I know they don’t plan to do any others very soon. We stayed in a new room and they were quite nice!! The customer service is by far the best we’ve had at Disney including on-site, but the new room did have no fan in the bathroom and the sink was in the closed bathroom (as opposed to being outside so someone could use the bathroom/shower while another used the mirror/sink). All said and done if the BWPPI wasn’t cheaper and closer for this stay I would have booked them again for the new room- so great!!

We stayed in one of the newly renovated rooms in October. It was awesome! We usually stay on property but needed to save a little money on this trip. My husband doesn't want to stay on property anymore, he wants to stay at the HoJo from now on. The room was big, nicely furnished and very clean. Beds were comfy and we loved how the table by the little couch could be used like a dining table by using the ottomans/stools that they had stored under the TV stand. Very clever. Service was excellent too.

Last edited:

Is it possible to get the Disboard discount when I check in as I already have a reservation already made?

I just tried the LNDB code for Nov 2019 and it said the rate was not available. Any other discounts available at that time?

Disney surprises are always so fun! As of right now building 1 is our most recently renovated building. We did do minor renovations to Building 3, 4, 5, and 6 a few years ago. We are planning on renovating Building 2 next October or November! When Building 2 renovations are done, they will be similar to the rooms in Building 1! Were super excited about this!

Is it possible to get the Disboard discount when I check in as I already have a reservation already made?

Please DM me your name so I can see if I can apply the DisBoards discount to your reservation. If your reservation is booked directly with the hotel I can definitely use the Disbaords discount. If you already have a discount on your reservation, I will use the discount that is higher, sorry no combining discounts.

I just tried the LNDB code for Nov 2019 and it said the rate was not available. Any other discounts available at that time?

hmmm I tried to make a reservation in November 2019 and the LNDB code worked. Was there a specific date that you were looking at? I can check if the code is closed for that day? We do have some days in which there is a minimum length of stay. So the code might not work if the minimum nights is not met.

I hope this helps. I'm always checking the boards so if you guys have any other questions, just post it. Or DM or email me. My work email is kriss.sison@hojoanehim.com

Kriss :tink:

We are planning on renovating Building 2 next October or November! When Building 2 renovations are done, they will be similar to the rooms in Building 1! Were super excited about this!

So excited to read this! The building 1 renovation is great. We stayed in one of the renovated rooms last week and were so happy with the improved heating/cooling system, the larger closets, the new bathroom fixtures, and the brighter color scheme.

We just stayed in Building 1 Nov. 3-10. The room was fine, except there are no drawers in any of the furniture! We would stay there again, but the lack of drawers was an inconvenience to be sure.

We just stayed in Building 1 Nov. 3-10. The room was fine, except there are no drawers in any of the furniture! We would stay there again, but the lack of drawers was an inconvenience to be sure.
We never use drawers. Bed bugs can be in them. My mom told me that years ago.

I’m *not* saying hojo has bed bugs. But if a guest left some behind I wouldn’t want t be the one to find them!

We are all booked at the Hojo for the weekend of MLK day for our kid's surprise Disneyland Christmas gift! So excited, they are going to lose their minds! The last time we went to Disneyland my now 12-year-old was 3 and my middle and youngest weren't even born yet. I loved how walkable Disneyland is compared with WDW. Can't wait to go back!

Now to think of a creative way to surprise them on Christmas morning.

I have to agree with the lack of drawers in our room. We are in building1as well and while I love the renovations, they could have done better with providing my drawers and more outlets. With the amount of electronics (cellphones, laptops, etc,)However the beds and pillows are super comfy. One last thing, we were surprised that there was no hairdryer in the bathroom.

Hairdryer was in the closet on top the safe. I had to go looking for it. Loi. Now, we stayed the ADA queen/jr bunk.It had many drawers, and outlets. But we also bring a portable charging cube wherever we go. When we return next week, we are in the regular queen and jr bunk room, so we will see. Loved the balcony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter