Anyone stay in Hojo’s newly renovated rooms?

Really? Now that is a strange place for a hairdryer. But it looks like a nice one. But I'm like you, I also bring a pwer strip with me which works to keep all our electronics in one place while they charging up. Also keeps us from losing any cellphones.

We’re staying in the renovated building one at the moment and love it. We spent 2 nights at Disneyland Hotel and then transferred here and honestly this room is way bigger and quieter with a nicer bathroom.

The room is light and bright, huge comfy beds, Nice Disney themed decor, spotlessly clean bathroom with bath and two sinks. Lots of tables and chairs.

We’re on the freeway side, but with the double glazing you barely hear it.

This will be my first choice place to stay from now on.

We just stayed in Building 1 Nov. 3-10. The room was fine, except there are no drawers in any of the furniture! We would stay there again, but the lack of drawers was an inconvenience to be sure.

Thank you JohnneeO for your feedback about the drawers. We are always looking for ways to improve, so I will definitely let our management team know about drawers as they plan for Building 2.

Kriss :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter