Anyone Stayed at the new Residence Inn Anaheim?

hlovesj

Earning My Ears
I have a friend who works for Marriott in Maui and she said she might be able to get me a good rate there. I don't know much about it but it looks VERY nice. Has anyone else ever stayed there?

If I can get like $79 a night there or $49 at the Fairfield, which would you recommend? Is the Residence worth the extra $30 a night?

Thanks everyone! You have been a lot of help!

Our friends also work for the Marriot and we stayed @ The Residence Inn for New Years. It was nice cause it had a kitchenette (sp) with a fridge and microwave. We stay at the one that was about 20 mins away but it was worth it.

Hi, hlovesj!

If you're talking about the Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area on Harbor, we just stayed there 6/21 - 6/28 in a Kids Suite.
The hotel was very nice, with a full breakfast buffet (just get there before 8 AM or it gets really crowded), heated pool and spa (nice size, kids enjoyed it), basketball court, and free shuttle (although I think they changed over to the ART on 7/1).
We paid $151/night, so $79/night would be a wonderful rate.
Not sure about the Fairfield, as this was our first trip to California.
The staff was very friendly and housekeeping did a great job straightening up the beds and kitchen but leaving my piles of souvies and the kids Legos alone!
It's way too far to walk to the parks, though.
Parking is free (if you're bringing a vehicle), but the lot fills up at night.
Each suite has a full kitchen with full size fridge, stove, microwave, and dishwasher.
They will even do your grocery shopping for you if you leave them a list (provided for you) - and at no additional charge (other than the cost of the groceries, of course).
We were very happy there and would recommend it.
Happy planning!
Rose :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter