Anyone stayed at the RosenCentre?

Shannon D

Mouseketeer
Hi there

My sister and her hubby are staying at the RosenCentre for 4 nights over Labor Day weekend. They got a great deal there thru Marriott--they have to sit thru timeshare pitch at Horizons though--

Anyway, the resort looks FABULOUS on their website.
Anyone ever stay there and can share comments/suggestions?
Is it really as nice as it appears?

I went ahead and booked a room for my family as well....they have a $69/nt deal that includes breakfast.

Thanks for any help!

I haven't been there for a couple of years, but for $69 (inc breakfast) I'd say you've got a pretty good rate. It is very well situated on I Drive, the staff are very efficient and the rooms are quite big. It still looks like a new hotel in places (only 5 years old) and it has a really nice pool area. The Everglades is a great seafood-oriented restaurant, too.

We stayed there in two rooms on May 4th. We got our rooms through Priceline at $35 each per room. I was very impressed with this hotel. It is large inside to say the leaste. The lobby is pretty though not elegant which was fine. The public areas are large open spaces. The restaurants appeared to be all near each other. We ate only at Red's Deli and found it to be very good. The room was nicely decorated and comfortable. The vanity area and bath was good and had a small shelf in the bath area where you can put extra stuff. We had a room on the secound floor with a very bad view. It was of a roof, a wall and the HVAC units. This really wasn't a problem as we arrived late and left the next morning. I am sure those rooms higher up had spectacular views.

We stayed there two nights in June thru Priceline. We enjoyed our stay. There were a lot of business people when we were there - its a convention hotel. The hotel was big, it had a nice pool area with two jacuzzis (one hot, one not -so check both if your isn't hot.) Our room was a regular hotel room. The staff was helpful and courteous. We were pleased with our stay there.

Thank you all so much for taking the time to respond.
We are really looking forward to our stay now!!
:)

Stayed there for $18/nt (Priceline) in July and also last Feb. (also Priceline)

Nice hotel...always seems to be a convention going on. Complementary newspaper every morning...(mine came with a roach inside - no extra charge:p )

I am NOT a curtains open type of lady. But, I left the curtains open (especially at night)constantly because the view was absolutely wonderful. My only mistake was not taking a pic at sunset-absolutely breath taking!!!! I paid 33.00 a nt thru Priceline. 69.00 isn't bad either, especially when here others are paying 159.00 and up. NIce property!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter