Anyone staying at PO riverside get fast pass+

Is it for everyone at POR or is it just an invite only thing (which is what my travel agent told me). Really hoping for the test since we missed our on Dining Plan for our week. Would be nice to get some added magic!
I believe it is all Riverside checking in after Sept 2nd.
Based on info from this board, I updated my MDE with old tickets so that I could pick FP+ and order my magic bands. The bands came Friday, and yesterday I got a letter inviting me to participate in the Magic Band test during my stay at Riverside. MDE also recognized that I had a split stay at AKL-K and I was able to pick FP+ for my Kidani days too.
Also got a letter today from WDW Guest Services regarding the disconnection and replacement of the refrigerators. Basicly it says to contact 407-827-7760 guest service team if you need assistance with a special request.

I believe it is all Riverside checking in after Sept 2nd.
Based on info from this board, I updated my MDE with old tickets so that I could pick FP+ and order my magic bands. The bands came Friday, and yesterday I got a letter inviting me to participate in the Magic Band test during my stay at Riverside. MDE also recognized that I had a split stay at AKL-K and I was able to pick FP+ for my Kidani days too.
Also got a letter today from WDW Guest Services regarding the disconnection and replacement of the refrigerators. Basicly it says to contact 407-827-7760 guest service team if you need assistance with a special request.

Yay...I sure hope so. We don't check in until December 1st, so I am guessing I probably won't hear something until closer to our dates. I believe I read something on here today about 18 days out.

My cousin is going Sept 22 and staying at POR we were able to set everything up and today she got her magic bands in the mail !! It happened so fast

Yippee bc of this thread I checked my acct and saw 3 Magic bands. Tried to confirm for shipment but site was down. Will try tomorrow. So excited. Oct 5-12 trip.

We were selected for the bands and FP+. We are going Mid October though.

Same with us. The CM helping with my reservation told me that the MBs were available for guests at specific resorts during specific weeks. Here's my question to you all- how many people know about the magic band accessories they are selling in the gifts shops of participating resorts?

We are going at the end of October and we were offered the opportunity to participate. Today is the first day I could book them, and based off of my experience so far I'd say that you might be better off without it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter