Anyone Take their 2 yr old to Hoop Dee Doo?

wenpop

DIS Veteran
I just hope mine will sit the whole time and not cause any problems. Do they have high chairs there?? Do you think they will be entertained the whole time..... Ever have to get up and leave because they were pitching a fit??? thanks for any info///

our youngest went at 11 months and 20 months. he was just fine, the palce will keep him happily content the whole show.

It depends entirely on your child. If they can sit at a table for two hours at a restaurant at home then they should be fine there.

Our DD was 26 months and she loved it!! There is just enough activity to keep her entertained but no so much that she was overwhelmed. She really enjoyed the end when they passed out the washboards. When we got our pictures back she took one look and started singing "Hoop dee doo, hoop de doo." You can request a high chair when you make your reservations.

We took our 22 month old.....we lucked out because we were very close to the front and all the action. He did great. He would never have sat still that long most other places. He sat in his highchair during dinner and then sat patiently on my lap for the rest of the show.....totally engrossed in all the action. It worked out surprisingly well. He is a 3rd in the family though and has always been more easy going.

Last year DS was 2 and LOVED it!!! It was the highlight of the trip for him. We went again this year and had a table right in front of the stage. He remembered enough from the year before to sing along and follow the jokes. Even if your child gets ansy, no one will notice with so much going on. We've already made our reservations for next year on our anniversary with DS who will be 4 and DD who will be 15 mo. I can't wait!!! Also, you can order food from the kids menu for your child. DS always gets pizza, just ask the server when you sit down.

I dont remember how old I was when my parents took me, but I didn't like it and I fell asleep in my plate:rolleyes: !!!

We've taken my three girls at various ages, and we've always had a great time! Yes, they do have highchairs. My middle DD went when she was about 18 months old and she was really pretty good during dinner. (At one point, she got a little antsy, and I brought her to the bathroom to wash up and then sat her on my lap - and she was fine) My youngest went when she was about 2 1/2 yrs old and she had a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter