Anyone taken a DVC tour to get a room discount?

disbride11

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, my fiance and I are considering taking a DVC tour in order to get a 40% room discount on a one-bedroom villa for our 10 day trip for our wedding/honeymoon in May 2019. I was wondering if anyone could give us a review or any details of what that experience will be like? There is absolutely no way we are going to buy (no matter how much we might like to) and are wondering if it will be a very uncomfortable and burdensome experience that we should avoid on this trip. The discount is hard to resist though as it will let us upgrade to a one bedroom islands garden view for practically the same price as the ocean view standard room we have booked right now. Any details or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you :):):)

I would definitely do it. We did the tour for a resort credit a few years ago. The woman we were with was great. No pressure, really nice, didn't try to keep us there past the agreed upon time. I think they even gave us coffee and muffins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter