Anyone think more will be announced for DHS?

Disney except from beauty and the beast on stage don't have any animated film presence after this expansion so I assume that the show will either go or they will start bringing in some of the classics
Well tangled has been long rumored for that space. It will be interesting to see how the shows change.

We are still likely to see other things change. Beauty and the beast show being changed, a new show in the fantasmic amphitheater, and possibly more. We have heard about the biggest changes but more is still likely.

I thought I read somewhere that the enclosing of the BATB theater was a done deal....like, the permits were filed already. I don't know..maybe I'm mis-remembering.....

I thought I read somewhere that the enclosing of the BATB theater was a done deal....like, the permits were filed already. I don't know..maybe I'm mis-remembering.....
I haven't heard of that. They are building the flex theater over by ToT which is an enclosed theater that may be where the confusion is.

I don't think that's the last of the announcements for new things, but I don't think anything else will be announced until after they have everything running and seeing the impact on ticket sales and visitors first. I do think we'll start to hear a lot more on what is closing and going away.

Well tangled has been long rumored for that space. It will be interesting to see how the shows change.

While i would love to see a Tangled show go in there, it will still make it the only Animated film represented in the park and will stick out like a sore thumb? They could keep it classic Hollywood and do like a Mary Poppins Show for that area or maybe more Pixar and stick a show based on one of the films there instead.

It may be a long way off but I would think they have other plans for the former Animation Building. Star Wars Land is most likely going in on the other side of the park so it doesn't make a lot of sense to have the Launch Bay over on that side when the land opens.
I don't think the the launch bay will still be open by time the new Star Wars Land opens. They are basically going to use it as the Star Wars Visitor Center to get people excited for the Force Awakens because some people, including myself, are still sore from the prequel films.

I don't think the the launch bay will still be open by time the new Star Wars Land opens. They are basically going to use it as the Star Wars Visitor Center to get people excited for the Force Awakens because some people, including myself, are still sore from the prequel films.
Yes launch bay is a temporary thing to get people excited for Star Wars land. They are likely going to have concept art in the launch bay.

While i would love to see a Tangled show go in there, it will still make it the only Animated film represented in the park and will stick out like a sore thumb? They could keep it classic Hollywood and do like a Mary Poppins Show for that area or maybe more Pixar and stick a show based on one of the films there instead.

I think Toy Story is animated ;) I think Frozen is animated ;) They are building a new land based on an animated film and I have not heard that Frozen is going away from DHS...so animation is still alive in this park.

I would imagine a few more announcements over the year but I would imagine a few more announcements over the next year or two but I would anticipate they are things that will be re-tooled or minor additions to keep the park relevant.

Yes launch bay is a temporary thing to get people excited for Star Wars land. They are likely going to have concept art in the launch bay.

I think it will exist in some form when the new land opens. Not the "preview center" aspect of it but the props and M&G's aspects.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter