Anyone trading Green Flips?

CL_tiggerbounces

Earning My Ears
I have been looking for these for a while now and I finally have a good offer! I offer:
Inferno
2 Star Teleportation
Tent Room Code

CL_tiggerbounces said:
I have been looking for these for a while now and I finally have a good offer! I offer:
Inferno
2 Star Teleportation
Tent Room Code
Erm Pretty Good Offer Bounces :) Gl in your quest for Another pair of flips, I am on mine as well LOL

i am trading five teleport pin codes, three invisible codes, three gold set codes, four space room codes, five space suit codes, and a huge four bird hat codes for inferno

PlutoEpcot said:
i am trading five teleport pin codes, three invisible codes, three gold set codes, four space room codes, five space suit codes, and a huge four bird hat codes for inferno
Sorry, Inferno not for trade only for flips -.- please dont post here when this is only meant for my green flips offer o.-

GuestRiku said:
Hey your copying me >_< that is not nice, your VMK sig says otherwise lol
Wait Wait, Huh? I have that in there so i dont get offers out my ears (as VMK_Mocha said and we do have them!)! lol and your borrowing?

CL_tiggerbounces said:
Wait Wait, Huh? I have that in there so i dont get offers out my ears (as VMK_Mocha said and we do have them!)! lol and your borrowing?
Are you pretending to borrow, if so I did it first :p lol

CL_tiggerbounces said:
Nope, not pretending o.- lol You confuse me too much! Gosh, didn't you know I was blonde?
:rotfl2: anyways forget I said it, i confuzzled myself in the process

ON TOPIC! Please someone trade bounces, she is down right the nicest person on vmk! someone find it in your heart to trade her!

QueenCourt said:
ON TOPIC! Please someone trade bounces, she is down right the nicest person on vmk! someone find it in your heart to trade her!

Thanks Court. Your so sweet :) Thanks for helping meh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter