anyone tried this yet...

I saw this in a magazine, it does look very interesting, if it is as easy to use as it says it is, I think it would be worth it. I would want to try it out first.

some lady at one of the classes I went to at GASC had one, scared all of us in the class to death when she started using it. It is the noisiest thing, sounds like someone got shot. (I figure, I don't need to be scaring myself while trying to place eyelets and stuff. :D ) maggie

ps: that being said, I didn't actually use it, just sat next to the woman

pps: the one we saw wasn't as "cutesy" and it was only 24$ :D

Although it looks pretty neat (haven't seen one in person), I don't know if I use eyelets enough anymore to warrant such an expenditure, KWIM?

I have used the one that Maggie saw - it is spring loaded and does sound like a shot being fired BUT you can use it on a pillow and still set eyelets perfectly (and then you don't get the noise.)

I'm with you ToDisney - I tend to use brads far more often than eyelets these days.

I would really like one...but I have to say that I have finally learned(took long enough) that I need to try it out first! Think Bladerunner!

I saw this at a small show in August. I almost dove under a table thinking there was gun fire when they were demonstrating it. I think I'll pass on it.

welovemickey, is it really loud? It looks really neat and I just started getting into eyelets on my pages, but I don't want something that makes too much noise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter