Anyone up for a challenge? Cruise bookmarks

wisconsinmom

DIS Veteran
I'm just getting started on a few of the gifts for the FE exchange on my August cruise.

These little page grabber bookmarks are adorable!

http://a.family.go.com/images/cms/disney/PDFs/Pook-A-Looz-Bookmarks-v4.pdf

I'd love a similar style (the fold over bookmark) but specific for a cruise, either a picture of the Dream, or the DCL symbol, or the characters in the cruise wear. I'm not too picky;)

The cruise is on the Dream, August 16th:)

I hope I didn't offend the original artist. I really liked the original design and used it with some modifications.

Let me know what you think or if it offends anyone (I will remove it).

5857862795_ed899c212a_m.jpg

PS...for some reason I can't get the picture to enlarge. Let me know and I will just email it.

I have a number of conventional bookmarks so I thought I would try these:

DCL-BM-18.jpg

DCL-BM-19.jpg

DCL-BM-20.jpg

I hope I didn't offend the original artist. I really liked the original design and used it with some modifications.

PS...for some reason I can't get the picture to enlarge. Let me know and I will just email it.

These are just adorable. If you don't mind can I get a copy as well...jleitz@excite.com.

Thank you so much

Thse are fab if you wouldn't mind could you email them to me too?
shereeclark20@hotmail.com

Thanks!

I would love a copy if you wouldn't mind. sto159@sbcglobal.net

How freaking cute! Good work! Would you mind sharing with me too? kristin_prozac_07@yahoo.com Thanks!

These are just adorable. If you don't mind can I get a copy as well...jleitz@excite.com.

Thank you so much

Thse are fab if you wouldn't mind could you email them to me too?
shereeclark20@hotmail.com

Thanks!

All above emails have been sent. If I have forgotten anyone please let me know. I have been on vacation and lost my place on who requested the bookmarks....:lmao: :rolleyes1

I love these! If you are able, would you be able to personalize them for the Members Cruise ("SSMC 2011")? Thank you very much.

Also, this is a different project, but I am hoping to give out personalized water bottle holders. I was wondering if maybe you had an adorable graphic that I could print and iron on to the fabric holders? This is also for the SSMC 2011. It's the first time it's being held on the Dream, so it is pretty special.

Thank you so much!

My email is: Neriberi_78@yahoo.com

Are these still available?
We're on the Dream in April 2019. I'd love to make some of these... Thank you!

my email is brandidraper @ gmail

Are the cruise bookmarks available?

Are these still available? I am heading out on the Wonder soon and these are fabulous!!! Thank you so much

I’d love to get these too if they are still available!! :love:

My email is :

samantha . gregory117 at gmail

(No spaces... It won’t let me post a link) lol

I’d love to get these too if they are still available!! :love:

My email is :

samantha . gregory117 at gmail

(No spaces... It won’t let me post a link) lol

I linked the images so you and anyone can use, borrow, etc. them. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!