Anyone use disboards app?

Belle4

Mouseketeer
So I generally love the app. It is quick and easy to check my favorite posts. However my settings are driving me bonkers. I have it set to jump to the first unread post in the thread. But it always jumps to another random post and I am missing information. I read the note about thread marking when using the first unread post option but I don't know where to locate that setting. Hope this makes sense. Can anyone help? Oh and if it helps I typically only sign on using the iphone. Hardly ever on an actual computer.

I've moved this to the Tech Board hoping someone can answer your questions there.

I'm using it on my android with whatever the default settings are and it appears to be working fine in that regard, and has since I installed it over a month ago.

However, a few days ago, the app started giving me notifications that there where new posts in my subscribed threads, even when there aren't. Yesterday morning it gave me a seperate notification for every subscribed thread when only one had a new post.

I'm using it on my android with whatever the default settings are and it appears to be working fine in that regard, and has since I installed it over a month ago.

However, a few days ago, the app started giving me notifications that there where new posts in my subscribed threads, even when there aren't. Yesterday morning it gave me a seperate notification for every subscribed thread when only one had a new post.

:sad: Same thing is happening to me! At all hours of the night I'm receiving notifications of new posts! I uninstalled it several times to see if it would help but it doesn't. I'm desperate, other than this I LOVE my DISboards app!

kristof65 said:

Same thing is happening to me! I get about 5 notifications in a row now and there's rarely even a new post. :( At least now I know I'm not the only one.

Same here! I get 10+ a day! I just got another one that woke me up so I figured I would check the boards to see if anyone else had the problem. Glad I'm not the only pea in this pod!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hi not sure if this helps - but I used to have the same problem - ie being woken up. I would turn off my sound but still the phone would still flash and light up the room. I use an iPhone 4S and recently upgraded the operating system to the new ios6 that came out ( when they released the new iPhone) in the settings it has a new do not disturb function - when this is on it stores all your notifications ie email or dis until until you pick up your phone and look . No more waking up ! Yeah

I'm using the app on both my iPhone 4 and iPad first generation. I am having the same trouble only on my iPad, I keep getting notifications for my subscribed threads with no updates ever being posted. I'll monitor this thread if any one figures out a solution......so far I haven't. I may just turn of the notifications on the iPad for now.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I wound up just turning off the notifications, but I left the badges on and one pops up all the time. I left it that way so I can see when this problem gets fixed.

i'm having the same issues. However, I did turn off my notifications and they are still being sent. How can I stop the notifications?

Ok, so now it's no longer giving me a ton of phantom notifications so I turned them back on. Problem now? It's not notifying me at all! Anyone else seen it go from one extreme to the other?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter