• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone use getawaytoday.com?

trekkie2

Mouseketeer
I just realized I can save several hundred dollars on my trip by booking with them, and get 2 EE days to boot. before I book, just wanted to check and see if anyone had used them and how the service was.

Thanks,

I did! I got that special too (getawaytoday exclusive). Only thing is is they send you ticket vouchers, not the ACTUAL tickets. So you have to go to the window & pick them up - I don't care tho as I'll have time to go get them the day we arrive (do parks next day).

I've used them a few times before we became DVC members. No problems with service ever.

I think they are fine for certain tickets, but I got a two day park hopper without any benefits. My fault. Plus I have to get the vouchers instead of having a ticket in hand. I won't use them again. The lady I spoke with on the phone after ordering was rude. I thought I was getting tickets, not vouchers. I know a lot of others like them. I don't.

I had absolutely no problems using them. Have fun!

We've used them about a half dozen times with no problems. Will use them again for next years trip.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

We have annual passes, but we use getawaytoday just for the hotel rates. You get the same hotel rate even if you don't get tickets, so it is a really good deal. I think they are great to work with.

We have used them for every trip to DL/CA and WDW. We usually call them to ask any questions that we have and then go ahead and book at that time. I know that we don't get one discount because we book over the phone, but we have had only GREAT service from them and let them place the order. You can call them, ask questions, and then book online to get the best possible price. Your choice! Call them and see what the customer service is like. Happy Planning! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter