• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone use or have experience with PickUpRide car service?

baketank

Mouseketeer
Hi,
Heading to Disneyland in October. Flying into LAX with 2 kids. Staying at Grand Californian.

Was looking at car services and shuttles and found PickUpRide which seemed to have the best combo of price and car. I don’t see them recommended on any of the Disneyland sites that I have checked on.

Does anyone have experience with them? Would love any feedback before booking.

Most places recommended Karmel and a few others but they are much more expensive. Don’t want to Uber and have to head to the IT Lot. Looking for curbside pickup. Thanks!

I'm interested in the replies here as well. @baketank - what are the prices like? They have a quote generator on their website but you have to input your phone/email address and I get so much spam already...

I haven’t used the one you asked about but, I have used MidWilShuttle. They were great! Our flight was supposed to land at 11pm but was really delayed and we landed at 5:00am. They were great with communication and adjusted to our flight time. No issues whatsoever for pickup back to the airport. We needed a bigger shuttle that time.

This time, I am trying the Diamond Driver Guy since there are only 3 of us and we don’t need as bit of a shuttle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter