• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone use Scooter Village?

Mouse13

DIS Veteran
I need to rent a scooter for my mom for one day during our upcoming trip and am wondering if anyone has used Scooter Village. If so, I'd love to hear about your experiences, good or not so good. I called and talked to Kevin this evening to see if it would be possible to pick up the scooter around 6 pm in the evening and return it prior to 6 pm the next day. He indicated that he thought that it would be possible and would only incur a one day charge ($45.) He was going to confirm it with his boss and I told him I would call back tomorrow to find out. I phoned OC Medical and one other place and got the same individual both times. He was borderline rude and really didn't make me want to rent from either of those companies. Maybe I just need to call back and try to get someone else..... Any advice or experience is welcomed. TIA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter